While the idea of microbial inoculants for stimulating crop production is not new, careful and deliberate design of a formulation to contain multiple, naturally occurring phylogenetic groups of organisms with complementary functionalities and noticeable effects from seed to final flush, with little or no need for added chemical fertilizers and pesticides is innovative.
URB Sciences believes the design of the URB product line is better than any of its competitors since it takes a holistic, synergistic approach to boosting crop yields and decreasing inputs in a sustainable manner. The documented benefits achieved with URB are clearly better than any known competitor.
All liquid formulations are Certified Organic
CERTIFIED ORGANIC HUMALITE DERIVED HUMATE CARRIER:
Our precision engineered microbial formulation is suspended in a triple screened 12% humic acid carrier, stabilized at a balanced pH of 7.0, which allows it to effectively work in all mediums and growing systems.These humates act as a carbon food source for the microbial formulation, are high in organic matter and contain micronutrients, such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
-Bacillus subtilis subsp. spiziizeni
hydroponic, soilless, or soil based container growing applications
- Hydroponic / Soilless : Apply URB Natural at a ratio of 5-10ml per gallon and feed once weekly, URB & water only.
Maintenance Application : 1-2ml per gallon with every watering. URB Natural can be simultaneously mixed with fertilizer prior to application.
Fertilizer Reduction: a 15-25% nutrient/fertilizer reduction can be incorporated.
- Soil: Apply URB Natural at a ratio of 10-15ml per gallon and feed once weekly, URB & water only.
Maintenance Application: 1-2ml per gallon with every watering. URB Natural can be simultaneously mixed with fertilizer prior to application.
Fertilizer Reduction: A 50% reduction of NPK fertilizer can be incorporated in fresh soil for the first 10 weeks of Vegetative Growth. A 15-35% nutrient/fertilizer reduction can be incorporated through the flower cycle.
- Foliar Application: Dilute 10mL/gal and spray plant after starter roots have been established. Best after initial transplant. Apply once a week during entire vegetative growth stage. *Do not apply foliar application directly onto flower sites during flowering stage.
- Undiluted Seed Soak: Pour a small amount of URB into a spoon or bottle cap. Set a timer for 45 minutes. Drop your seeds into the undiluted URB and start the timer. Pull seeds out of the solution at 45 minutes and proceed with normal germination techniques.
- @thcaeczar Diluted Seed Soak: Get an organic, unbleached cotton swap and a 8oz glass of clean water. Dip the cotton swab into a bottle of undiluted URB Natural. Dip the URB Natural saturated cotton swab into the 8 oz. glass of water. Repeat until the majority of the URB Natural liquid has transferred to the 8oz solution. Place seeds into the mixed solution. Two methods can be used from this point. You can immediately pour the solution and the seeds into a paper towel, proceed with standard paper towel germination methods. Alternatively, you can let the seeds soak in the solution until tap roots become visible.
- Aeroponic Propagation: Apply URB Natural at a ratio of 2.5ml per gallon of water into the aeroponic reservoir at initial fill and with each reservoir change.
- Rockwool / Plug Propagation: Apply URB Natural at a ratio of 2.5ml per gallon of water. Soak the cubes/plugs in the mixed solution for 12-24 hours prior to use. Use 1-2ml per gallon of water each time you water the clone trays.