For increasing the pH of the feeding solution.
Directions of Use
- Add 4 ml of pH+ to 100 litres of feeding solution. Stir well and measure the pH.
- Repeat the above as necessary until the desired level of acidity has been reached.
- Recommended pH value: 5.2 – 6.4.
- Causes severe burns.
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek expert medical advice.
- Wear suitable protective clothing and safety glasses.
- Remove contaminated clothing immediately.
- In case of accident, or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately and show the label where possible.
Potassium bicarbonate20%, potassium hydroxide (KOH)