There is a growing demand for organic products. Therefore Organic Earth went on a search and found Lurpe Natural Solutions. Fertilizers out of natural origin. The best way to develop the most tasty terpenes is with natural ingedients. Working with nature, not against it. In symbiosis it’s easier.
Lurpe Natural Solutions was born with the aim of guiding its clients to generate a living and healthy soil. Therefore they created specific blends with the best ingredients, to guarantee natural nutrition in all phases of plant development.
The company consists of a multidisciplinary team with diverse capacities that takes them 20 years in the agricultural sector, without losing the illusion of learning more about the life on soils.
Lurpe wants their action to contribute to change the model in which we live towards something more respectful with the environment. That is why all the people at the Lurpe Natural Solutions team live in natural environments in contact with nature.
Lurpe’s way of working:
Symbiosis: Observing nature to generate products in tune with the environment.
Simplicity: Simplified all the processes for an optimal result in the crops.
Quality: The best ingredients to obtain the best results.
A healthy harvest
To obtain a healthy and tasty flower it is recommended to use only natural ingediënts. In the program which Lurpe offers you can find recepies for mixing with your soil and mixtures to make an optimal compost tea. And ofcourse Molasse, to feed your beneficial bacteria and micorhizea.
How to work with Lurpe
Lurpe offers different products, with distinct ingrediënts.
- The molasses (Melaza) are for boosting the compost tea (1,5 ml per liter)
- Kelp Meal: to mix in the soil or to use in compost tea (2 grammes per liter)
- Volcanic ashes: use it to make Super Soil, and/or in compost tea (1-2 gr per L)
- Hydrolized Kelp can be used both in irrigation and in foliar application
- Healthy Harvest is a direct to use blend to make you own compost tea for the flowering stage; use 8 ml per liter of (NON-CHLORINATED) water and add the double of wormcastings
- Green Sunrise is a direct to use blend to make you own compost tea for the growing stage; use 8 ml per liter of water and add the double of wormcastings
- Earth Vibes Super Soil: to make a Super Soil mix 700 grammes with 50 liters of substrate (and add worm castings, ofcourse) and use the supplied Rhizobacteria, Mycorrhizal Fungus and Trichoderma spp in the proper way
- Tasty Flowers top dress 4-6 g / l of substrate; Sprinkle on the surface of the substrate and mix with the first 5-10 cm. Apply at the beginning of flowering.