The availability and composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant’s flowering phase.
The tendency of soil to bind nutritional ions is compensated for by the preparation methods used for Terra Flores. In addition to this, Terra Flores is excellent for stimulating the formation of tops and contains all the nutrients that the plant needs during the flowering phase.
Terra Flores is also rich in a directly absorbable form of chelated trace elements, which guarantees lavish flowering.
Directions of Use
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Fill the nutrient tank with water
- Dissolve 50 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:200).
- The EC of Terra Flores diluted in tap water varies between 0.9 – 1.6 mS (= EC of the solution + EC of the water).
- Recommended pH for the soil: 5.2 – 6,2.
- When growing in less fertile soil, use the solution daily.
- Use the solution 1 to 3 times a week when using a fertile soil.
- Use of a well-aerated, lime rich soil, such as CANNA Terra Professional (Plus) is recommended.
- Water every day as required
CANNA has developed Terra Vega, a different fertilizer, for the plants’ growing phase.
Store closed, frost free and in the dark (UV light breaks down the chelates present in the feeding).
Keep out of reach of children
Warranties / Guarantees
CANNA only uses pure, high quality nutrients and chelates, which are available to the plant immediately and completely. The bottle is made from Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily degradable and recyclable plastic.