After much effort Ripper Seeds can introduce one of the varieties most appreciated by genetics collectors.
They have worked to get one of the few Sour Diesel lines in a feminized version, keeping the main qualities of a good Sour D: Taste and power.
Sour Ripper has a sativa structure with a long internode, little foliage and a more compact and appetizing head than the original Sour Diesel with which they’ve worked.
Its flowering period is 65-70 days.
The most “undergrown” flavor of the United States available for your collection.
VEGETATIVE: 2 to 4 weeks
GENOTYPE: 80% Sativa / 20% Índica
INDOOR FLOWERING: 65-70 days
OUTDOOR FLOWERING: Mid October
PRODUCTION: Very high
- Third place without solvent Expogrow 2019
- First prize without solvent Expogrow 2019
- First place Masters of Rosin 2018
- First place THC Cup without solvents Valencia 2018
- First price solventless THC Cup 2017
- Second prize in the category Extractions Without Solvents Cannabis Champions Cup 2017 BCN
- Third prize in the category of Dry hash in the cup The Masters Cup Barcelona 2017
- Second Prize extract Cannabis Champions Cup 2015
- Second Sativa Prize Expogrow Cup 2015
- First Prize in Sativa Cup Expogrow 2014