How do they work?
The problem with fabric Grow pots are mold build up and root rot from the fabric staying wet. The wet material does not allow air to pass very freely. Our special mesh allows for better drainage than traditional grow bags. Rain Science Grow bags provide more stable root zone temperatures, greatly improved drainage through the entire growbag and extra oxygen to the soil because of improved air flow through the fabric. This air flow facilitates a process called air root pruning, where the plant creates a bunch of tiny feeder roots which are better at absorbing nutirents, this in turn leads to increased plant growth.
*NOTE Frame Not Included (Instructions are included and PVC can be purchased at any hardware store)
Great for outdoors and grow tents; ideal for living soil and No Till.
Easily Sets up in minutes.
Same Great Rain Science Technology but in a Rectangle Shaped raised garden bed. 65 Gallon equivalent 2 foot by 4 foot by 12″ (=61cm x 122cm x 30 cm)
Can be used as a tray liner or stand alone Garden Bed with frame.
- Sleeves for PVC , Metal or wood frame. Instructions for frame included. (does not come with frame)
- Made with one piece of material, for superior strength.
- Provides aeration, enhancing root structure, resulting in a vigorous plant with more flowers and fruits
- Prevents circling roots and air-prunes the plant’s root structure.
- Keeps plant warmer in winter and cooler in the summer.
- Washable & reusable; Life Time Warranty
- Square foot Gardening.
- Dimensions are: 65 Gallon : 2’L x 4’W x 12.5″H (247L : 61cm X 122cm X 30,5 cm)
- (actual Frame Dimensions are 26″x 50″x 12.5″) (66 X 127 X32 cm)