How do they work?
The problem with fabric Grow pots are mold build up and root rot from the fabric staying wet. The wet material does not allow air to pass very freely. Our special mesh allows for better drainage than traditional grow bags. Rain Science Grow bags provide more stable root zone temperatures, greatly improved drainage through the entire growbag and extra oxygen to the soil because of improved air flow through the fabric. This air flow facilitates a process called air root pruning, where the plant creates a bunch of tiny feeder roots which are better at absorbing nutrients, this in turn leads to increased plant growth.
Grow bags designed specifically with indoor growers in mind.
- Made with plastic coated Mesh, heavy duty & durable
- Provides aeration, enhancing root structure, resulting in a vigorous plant with more buds and fruits
- Prevents circling roots and air-prunes the plant’s root structure.
- White material reflects 90% of light, Keeps roots cooler under hi-intensity grow lights.
- Super durable & reusable; Life Time Warranty
- Resistant to algae, mold and mildew
- Dimensions: 7″dia = 18cm diameter and 6″h = 15 centimeter high