For acidifying the feeding solution for a growing plant.
pH- Grow Direction of Use
- Add 5 ml of pH- Grow to 100 litres of feeding solution. Stir well and measure the pH.
- Repeat the above as necessary until the desired level of acidity has been reached.
- Recommended value: 5.2 – 6.4.
- Corrosive, contains 38% nitric acid.
- Causes severe burns.
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
- Do not inhale vapours.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek expert medical advice.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- Remove all contaminated clothing immediately.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately and show the label where possible.