For acidifying the feeding solution for a flowering plant.
Directions of Use
- Add 5 ml of pH- bloom to 100 litres of feeding solution.
- Stir well and measure the pH.
- Repeat the above as necessary until the desired level of acidity has been reached.
- Recommended pH value: 5.2 – 6.4.
- Corrosive, contains 59% phosphoric acid.
- Causes burns.
- Keep locked up and out of the reach of children.
- Wear suitable protective clothing.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek expert medical advice.
- In case of accident, or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately and show the label where possible.
41% phosphoric anhydride (P2O5)