The AURA vaporizer is a compact pen vape from vaporizer powerhouse Flowermate (Smiss), who managed to build a name with the V5.0 and Pro series. The Flowermate AURA is no exception when it comes to reliability and innovation, making this yet another classic!
Combining a sleek, pen-shaped design with a powerful Samsung/LG internal battery, the AURA provides outstanding value at an attractive price point. Other features of the AURA include adjustable temperature, LCD display, a ceramic heating chamber for use with herbs, waxes and oil and an isolated air path to ensure clean vapour.
Flowermate AURA features overview
- Guaranteed free of combustion, the AURA is a true vaporizer
- Pen shaped, compact size (less than 15 cm tall)
- LCD temperature display
- Up to 2 hour battery life on a fully charged battery
- Built in LG battery (2600 mAh)
- Micro-USB charging port
- Heats up in less than 1 minute
- Automatic shut-off timer (5 minutes)
Fully adjustable temperature
One of the most important features of a vaporizer is the ability to adjust the temperature. A clear LCD display allows you to configure a temperature anywhere between 40ºC and 230ºC . The Flowermate AURA heats up in less than a minute, allowing you to vape any time, anywhere.
Isolated air path for pure, flavourful vapour
The AURA features an isolated air path, meaning the inhaled air does not pass through electronics. This ensures safer and clean vapour with no possible off-gassing or nasty smells.
- 1 Aura vaporizer
- 1 Aura Mouthpiece
- 1 liquid/wax chamber (made with organic cotton)
- 1 medium stainless steel pod
- 5 stainless steel screens
- 1 packing tool and dab tool
- 1 cleaning brush
- 1 USB charging cable
- 1 Instruction manual (English)
How to use the Flowermate AURA vaporizer
- Rapidly press the power button 5 times within 2 seconds to power on the AURA
- Press the + and – buttons to adjust the temperature
- Hold the power button down for two seconds to activate the heating chamber
- Once heated up, the steam symbol appears, indicating the vaporizer is ready for use
To adjust the temperature display from Fahrenheit to Celcius, keep the + or – key pressed for 3 seconds.