After years of research into soil, drainage and leaf analyses, CANNA has succeeded in being the first to develop a fertilizer that is specifically tailored to the characteristics of coco substrates. CANNA Coco A&B is made from high value minerals and also contains natural chelates and humic and fulvic acids which enable the plant to absorb all nutrients optimally.
Growers throughout the world have been enthusiastic for years about CANNA Coco’s explosive growth and profuse flowering. Because of the coco medium’s unique buffering qualities CANNA Coco A&B is used for both the growing and flowering phases.
CANNA COCO can be used for the growing and blooming phase if it is used in combination with a quality COCO substrate growing medium (like CANNA COCO) due to the fact that it will interact with the growing medium.
Directions of Use
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Fill nutrient tank with water.
- Add COCO to the nutrient tank in the ratio 1:250 (40 ml A and 40 ml B per 10 litres of water) as follows:
- Add Coco A to the nutrient tank.
- Stir well, then add Coco B.
- Stir well once again and let mixture stand a couple of hours.
- The EC of Coco diluted with (tap) water will then be between 1.2 – 2.3 mS (= the EC of the solution + the EC of the water).
- Recommended pH: 5.5 – 6.2.
- Unlike other (CANNA) nutrients, CANNA Coco nutrient can be used for both the growing and flowering phases.
- NEVER mix the A & B concentrates when undiluted. Insoluble compounds that the plant cannot absorb will form if this is done.
- Store closed, frost free and in the dark (UV light breaks down the iron chelates in the nutrient).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Warranties / Guarantees
CANNA only uses pure, high quality nutrients and chelates, which are available to the plant immediately and completely. The bottle is made from Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily degradable and recyclable plastic.