Effectively combats larvae of thrips, fern mosquito, mushroom mosquito and leafminers.
What is Steinernema System?
- Microscopic small worms (nematodes) of the species Steinernema feltiae
- Contains an insecticidal symbiotic bacterium
- Effective at temperatures from 10 ° C to 30 ° C
Which pests does Steinernema feltiae fight?
- Larvae of the fern mosquito (Bradysia spp.)
- Larvae of the mushroom mosquito (Lycoriella spp.)
- Adults and dolls of the California trips (Frankliniella occidentalis)
- Larvae of the leafminer fly (Liriomyza spp.)
What benefits does Steinernema-System offer?
- Knockdown effect due to superfast control
- Works both in the soil and on leaves
- Long-term protection against pests in the soil
- No side effects on biological control agents
- Safe for people and the environment