Bio Flores was developed for the blooming phase of plants. Due to the fact that Bio Flores is made of plant material it provides many of the necessary minerals in the correct proportions.
In addition to these minerals, the fermentated plantmaterial also contains substances such as Betaine and a lot of aminoacids, which provide the plant with extra blooming power.
- Shake well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Dissolve approximately 20 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:500)
- Depending on pot and plant size feed feed 1-3 times a week when using a fertile soil
- The diluted nutrient solution does not need to be acidified
- Use up mixed solution within 24 hours
- Feed by drip irrigation: To prevent blockages always rinse out the pipes with water
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- BIOCANNA developed BIOCANNA Bio Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
Certified for use in organic farming. The packaging is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.