Velgro is a professional natural product against TRIPS and their eggs and larvae. Velgro consists of potassium salt (organic acid) and Ryania (extract from the wordtelstok of this plant). Velgro has the ability to affect thrips, their eggs and larvae at an early stage. This is because Velgro acts on the stomach, and especially in the larval stages. Velgro also ensures that no oviposition was longer take place because the thrips become sterile within hours.
By the thrips unattractive smell and taste of Velgro the thrips will avoid the treated plants like the plague.
Application and dosage
Suitable for use on vegetables, floriculture and nursery crops. Velgro leaves no odor or taste in the plants.
1 ltr. spraying liquid is sufficient for approximately 10 m2 . Shake well before use.
- Curative: 50 ml. VELGRO mix with 1 ltr. luke – warm water or the bottle 5 ltr. water and shake of the mixed product. The spray liquid on the crop, soil and spraying all rebellions. (Be careful with electricity). On the ground and uprisings are eggs and larvae;
- REMINDER: After three days and then repeat after 10 days, in order to break the cycle;
- PREVENTIVE: 25 ml. VELGRO 1 ltr. lukewarm – shake well and spray hot water every 14 days.
Velgro been years when stored well closed, cool, become dry and free of frost.
- Unfit for human consumption;
- During spraying wear plastic gloves;
- Keep out of reach of children