AQUA VEGA has been specially developed to fully meet the plant’s needs during growth. It is used in recirculation systems such as NFT, ebb and flow systems and for cultivation using clay pebbles.
Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelates and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for flowering.
Aqua Vega Directions of Use
- Professional hydo feeding for recirculating water systems.
- A ready to use plant feeding solution is made by diluting the A & B concentrates in equal proportions in tap water. Shake well before use! Fill the feeding tank with water. Add AQUA VEGA A and AQUA VEGA B, in the ratio of 20 ml
- A and 20 ml B to 10 litres of water (1:500). Stir well and allow the feeding solution to stand for a couple of hours.
- Recommended pH value: 5.2 – 6.2.
- Recommended EC value: 1.1 – 1.9 mS/cm2.
- Due to the special composition of the Aqua feeding it is not necessary to adjust the pH level after setting it initially.
For use during the growing phase (18 hours light) and the first 1-3 weeks of the flowering phase(12 hours light). Switch to Aqua Flores when the flowers start to form or when the pH level of the circulation water starts to drop below 5.0 – 5.2.
- Renew the feeding regularly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store closed, frost free and in the dark.
- The A & B concentrates should never be mixed when undiluted since this will cause insoluble compounds to form.
- Over-fertilization can endanger the medium’s productivity or have a negative influence on the quality of the plants. This product should not be used in protected natural areas, areas containing swamp and reed lands, in hedges and woodland, standing water or in or close to areas where water is extracted.
- Rinse thoroughly if the product comes in contact with the skin or eyes.