ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID is a 100% mineral based fertilizer, containing the essential elements nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the micro-elements boron, molybdenum, iron, manganese, zinc and copper.
ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID can be used from the vegetative phase until the flowering/maturation phase.
ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID is fully soluble in water and can be used in re-circulation systems.
This formulated fertilizer has some unique characteristics:
- Highly concentrated: standard dilution rate is 1 ml per litre nutrition water (1:1000)
- Pure raw materials: no ballast salts and optimum bio-availability
- Unique manufacturing process: no added chlorides
Because of these unique characteristics ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID has some attractive advantages for the user:
- Economic in use: at a dilution rate of 1:1000 you only use small quantities
- Convenient in use: the product is not sensitive to pH variations and can be used in a wide pH range
- Efficient in use: the measured EC value is the real EC value. No useless EC values because of the absence of ballast salts and chlorides.
- The ideal fertilizer to be used from start till finish
- is friendly for your medium and avoids precipitation of nutrient salts and the negative impact of chlorides to the micro-life.
- is perfect to be used in combination with APTUS boosters and stimulants.
- guarantees a stable nutrition supply to the plant and the fine-tuning of the fertilization can be organized by applying the right APTUS Booster at each phase of plant development.
- can be applied on all kinds of substrates: soil, peat, rockwool, soil-less
- can be used on a wide variety of crops, from root- and tuber-crops till fruits, flowers and ornamental plants.
- is available in the following packaging: 500 ml
- is manufactured in The Netherlands and commercialized throughout the EU community.