Electro magnetic ballast for controlling 600 Watt HPS and MH lamps.
Because of it’s low Wattage this lamp can be hung as close as 60cm above the canopy.
Ideal for use in small, low cabinets and tents.
VOSSLOH-SCHWABE BALLAST 600 WATT
The German-made 600watt ballast from Vossloh-Schwabe is suitable for HPS (High Pressure Sodium) and MH (Metal Halide) bulbs. Vossloh-Schwabe has been the best ballast on the market. The ballast is made of the finest materials and winded with 100% copper. The Vossloh ballast is also equipped with a thermal protection with automatic reset.
The Vossloh-Schwabe magnetic ballast is so energy efficient that it meets the highest energy efficiency class for non-dimmable digital ballasts namely A2 these new classes are mandatory from 2017. Class A2 meens that the ballast has less than 36 watts of power dissipation.
The Vossloh-Schwabe ballast is impregnated with fire retardant polyester resin.
- Type: Complete gear for high-pressure discharge lamps and suitable for 600watt HPS and MH lamps;
- Transformer: 600 PZT.952 NaH (with polyester resin impregnated);
- Clip-on unit (capacitor and starter): PZEG 600 F20C.
- Voltage: ~ 230V / ~ 240V;
- Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz;
- Maximum current during start: 6.2a;
- Nominal current: 2.7A;
- Power output: 600watt;
- Reflector distance: up to 20 meters;
- DeltaT: 75 ° C;
- Maximum ballast temperature: Tw 130 ° C;
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40 ° C;
- Dimensions: 230x105x95mm;
- Weight: 6.85 kg.