The Davin DV-14 is a time-controlled relay box with which you can swich to a maximum of 4 x 600 watts of 5 x 400 watts.
To connect the switch box you will preferably need a ‘clean’ group of at least 15 amperes. A clean group means that this group is only used by the DV-14. If you do not have a ‘clean’ group (left), we advise you to have the DV-14 installed by a certified installer.
The DV-14 has a (thermal) 15 Amp fuse. This fuse turns the time controller off automatically in case of an overload and/or a short circuit.
- Dimensions: 210 x 290 x 90mm;
- Required working voltage: 230 Vac / 50 Hz;
- Max. power: 15 Ampere;
- Thermally secured;
- Insulation level: IP44.
Remove the front panel of the DV-14 housing. At each corner of the housing you will find a fixing hole, which enables you to mount the housing on a (flat) surface with 4 screws.
- Place the DV-14 close to your ‘clean’ group. At the bottom you will find a grounded (230V) connection cord;
- Install, if needed, a grounded outlet onto your ‘clean’ group;
- Plug the cord into the outlet of your ‘clean’ group;
- Your time controller is now connected to the mains voltage.